Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Mercedes-Benz Sprinter design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body, but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Safari Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, molded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your Sprinter
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Mercedes Sprinter 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
*Professional Installation Recommended
*Will NOT work if Factory Auxiliary Sprinter Battery is installed on the van.