The Pull Pal, a well-engineered anchoring tool, is both portable and well-suited for a wide range of environments. Intended as a tool for winching through sand and mud, Pull Pal's design relies on useful rules of physics. Its hefty plow blade sets firmly and safely into sand, clay, mud hardpan soil and snow.
- Pull Pal is designed for winch-equipped all off-road vehicles. Ideal for construction surveyors, search and rescue, utility, police, and rural maintenance vehicles.
- Pull Pal is ruggedly constructed with a forged chrome-moly plow assembly, welded construction overall, and assembled with Grade 8 bolts for strength and quality.
- Pull Pal gets your rig out...fast. Simply insert the plow point into the soil. As the winch cable tightens, the point embeds itself deeply and firmly into the ground and frees your rig with the assistance of the wheels in motion.
- Pull Pal folds compactly to the size of an ordinary bumper jack for easy storage. It can be mounted inside or outside.
- We also offer FourTreks mounting systems to secure your Pull Pal to round or square-tube roll bars and bumpers. Click here for details.
- This Pull Pall can handle up to 16,000 lba